Outdoor Patio Design & Installation
Design & Installation
by Dogwood Landscaping
At Dogwood Landscaping, one of our specialties is outdoor patio design and installation. Whether you’re looking to install a new patio or expand your existing patio, we’re the team to help you get the job done.
Outdoor Patio Materials
When it comes to your brand-new patio, you’ll have dozens of materials to choose from. While the material you eventually use will depend in large part on your budget and the other materials in your home, it’s important to remember that your patio is something you’ll look at every day, so it’s critical to choose a material you love. Here are the primary options:
- Stone is earthy, beautiful, natural and durable. From natural cleft and thermal bluestone to specialty stone like Tennessee crab orchard, there are dozens of options to consider.
- Brick. Brick patios look traditional and tailored and are ideal for anyone who likes the crisp, clean look of a colonial-style home.
- Pavers are made from concrete, although they look like stone. More affordable than stone and more uniform in their shape and design, they’re a great option for people who can’t decide between stone or brick.
Benefits of an Outdoor Patio
Wondering about the benefits of having an outdoor patio? There are dozens to consider! In addition to the fact that an outdoor patio is a perfect place to entertain friends and family or relax, it’s also a beautiful and functional addition to your home. Here are a few other perks to consider:
- Increased property value and curb appeal. Adding a beautiful new patio has the potential to increase the value of your home if you decide to sell it. After all, people love to entertain outside, and having a designated spot to do it makes the space more appealing.
- Expand your living space. Don’t stay stuck inside on a beautiful summer afternoon! Expand your living space and take it outside with an open-air patio. With a great selection of outdoor furniture like sofas, chairs and coffee tables, the space becomes Ideal for dining, entertaining and playing with the kids. Your outdoor patio can function like an outdoor living room.
- Reduce energy costs. Designing and installing an outdoor patio allows you to reduce your utility expenses by cooking, entertaining and spending time outside, especially during the hot summer months. By including a pergola or awning in the design of your outdoor patio, you will also create shade for the patio and the house. This makes things cooler, saving energy and making the space more comfortable.
Patio Design and Installation
When it comes to installing your outdoor patio, hiring a professional is crucial. While it may seem like a simple project, installing a patio is a big job that takes some time and involves everything from earth moving to engineering. It’s also a big investment, and hiring a professional is the best way to ensure your patio looks beautiful and functions well.
With this in mind, it’s smart to hire one of the best landscape design companies, such as Dogwood, to help you install your patio. This saves you from the problems of crumbling stone and brick or uneven patio surfaces. When you hire us to install your patio, we’ll help you choose a space, prepare the ground for installation and build your patio from the materials you’ve chosen.
Why Choose Dogwood?
Dogwood Landscaping has been serving the local area for more than two decades, and we’re eager to assist property owners with outdoor patio design and installation. Offering award-winning landscape services, we’re here to help you make your home, property, and outdoor living are is as beautiful and functional as it can possibly be. Contact us today to learn more about our driveway construction options or schedule your first appointment.