Outdoor Kitchen Design & Installation
Outdoor Kitchen Design & Installation
by Dogwood Landscaping
During the beautiful summer months, there’s nothing better than an outdoor setting to entertain and enjoy the warm, welcoming weather. Take advantage of all the possibilities that warm weather brings with a visually stunning and functional outdoor kitchen.
Here at Dogwood, we specialize in creating beautiful and functional outdoor kitchens for our clients. Contact us today to learn more about our outdoor kitchen installation services or to get a quote for your big project today!
Outdoor Kitchen Ideas
Here at Dogwood, we not only build outdoor cooking spaces for our clients, but we also help thme come up with outdoor kitchen ideas. While these look different from homeowner to homeowner, some of the most common design elements include:
- A grill with searing station and side burners
- Storage and garbage receptacle
- An outdoor refrigerator
- A sink
- An ice maker
- Raised countertop for seating
- Under counter lighting
We’ll also help you come up with methods to make your outdoor kitchen as functional as possible. This will include assisting you in decisions regarding the materials to use, the layout of the kitchen and the structure of the countertops and accessories.
Dogwood is one of the premier landscape design companies in the area. Thanks to our extensive background in outdoor kitchen designs, we’re the ideal team to help you avoid costly kitchen mistakes and create a beautiful outdoor space you’ll love.
Benefits of an Outdoor Kitchen
Having an outdoor kitchen offers many benefits. Here are a few of the largest:
- Prime Entertainment Space. An outdoor kitchen is a perfect place to hold an outdoor gathering, such as a birthday party, dinner celebration or even wedding rehearsal dinner.
- A More Functional Pool or Pavilion. An outdoor pool or pavilion is a great place to spend a summer day, but wouldn’t it be nice if you could make a meal out there, as well? An outdoor kitchen allows you to do just that, without ever going inside.
- Increased Property Values. Building an outdoor kitchen on your property can increase your property value and make your land more appealing to would-be homeowners. This is a major benefit if you’re considering selling your home in the next several years.
- Adding an outdoor kitchen can enhance the look and feel of your home’s outdoor space. Perfect for making your backyard a destination, outdoor kitchens complete the circle of summertime relaxation.
Outdoor Kitchen Installation
Once you’ve decided to install an outdoor kitchen, it’s time to learn a bit more about the process of putting your outdoor kitchen in. Luckily, this is simple when you work with Dogwood. Our team of experienced contractors will work with you to take you through every step of the installation process, from beginning to end. Here are just a few of the things we’ll discuss as installation progresses:
- What would you like to build your outdoor kitchen out of? Do you want brick, bluestone or granite? These are decisions we’re happy to help you make. Our team will evaluate your property and help you decide what will work best for you and your family.
- What size would you like your outdoor kitchen to be? We’re here to help you decide. We’ll consider factors like how often (and for how many people) you intend to use your Bergen County outdoor kitchen to ensure the size is just right.
Why Choose Dogwood?
Dogwood Landscaping has been serving the local area for more than two decades, and we’re eager to assist property owners with outdoor kitchen design and installation. Offering award-winning landscape services, we’re here to help you make your outdoor kitchen and property as beautiful and functional as it can possibly be. Contact us today to learn more about our Outdoor Kitchen construction options or schedule your first appointment.